Position: Construction Laboratory Technician (Full-Time)
Location: Montreal, Canada (on-site)
CarbiCrete is a Montreal-based cleantech carbon removal company that develops innovative, low-cost building solutions that contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. CarbiCrete’s patented technology enables the production of cement-free, carbon-negative concrete using industrial by-products and captured CO2. The company offers concrete manufacturers the process, materials, and support to make lower-cost, higher-quality precast concrete in a way that reduces their carbon footprint.
As we plan for the future, we look for dynamic and ambitious people like you who will assist us in developing the world of tomorrow.
Reporting to the Process Improvement Manager, the Laboratory Technician is responsible for conducting laboratory testing and analysis in accordance with standards and performing lab-related activities.
• Perform CAD work and drawings
• Conduct laboratory testing in accordance with standards and codes
• Perform lab-related activities
• Conduct analysis and interpretation of data in support of operations
• Support product development through testing analysis
• Document and communicate results
• Develop operating/testing procedures based on industry standards
• Read standards/reports/guidelines
• Prepare lab reports
• Technical Diploma in sciences or a related field
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite and AutoCad is an asset
• 1-2 years of experience in construction material sampling or a related field
• Ability to take accurate measurements in imperial and metric units
• Results-driven with an ability to deliver success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to connect and interact with people to seek different perspectives
• Ability to perform physical labor, including heavy lifting
• Proficient in English and French
• Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
• Excellent teamwork, organizational and problem-solving skills
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.