Position: Content Marketing Associate (Full-Time, Permanent)
Location: Montreal (Lachine), Canada
Start day: Immediate
CarbiCrete is a Montreal-based carbon removal technology company whose patented technology enables the production of cement-free, carbon-negative concrete.
The process replaces cement with steel slag, an industrial by-product, avoiding the emissions that are associated with cement production, while also trapping CO2 inside the concrete permanently.
CarbiCrete solves three problems while producing a valuable construction product: it permanently removes CO2, eliminates the need for cement and makes use of industrial waste.
CarbiCrete is licensing its technology to precast concrete makers and selling the carbon credits generated by its fully carbon-negative process. The company’s mission is 1 GT of carbon-negative concrete per year by 2030.
Reporting to the CMO, you will:
- Produce interesting and informative blog content
- Research and write white papers and other long-form content
- Create visually informative pieces of content, like infographics and explainer one-sheets
- Contribute to social media publishing and strategy
- Write web and advertising copy
- Develop client-facing sales and marketing materials: Brochures, flyers, datasheets, PowerPoint presentations
- Assess success of content channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Ability to learn, discuss, and write about technical content
- Attention to detail
- Interest in growing your marketing skills
- Understanding of inbound marketing and SEO
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Ability to use imagery to help tell a story
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with any of the following are beneficial for the role: WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, email marketing, blogging, lead gen, graphic design, video editing/production, public speaking
- Fluently bilingual (English and French)
To apply for this position, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org